1. Was 2011 a good year for you?
I would say half good and half not-so-good, but It wasn't bad either.
2. What was your favorite moment of the year?
This is hard.. How I started off my year with some of my favorite people <3
Summer of 2011 - Bonding with my cousins and going to a Big Time Rush concert.
And being closer with some people I treasure, not really a specific moment XD
3. What was your least favorite moment of the year?
4. What are your plans for 2012?
I want to be a better person in general, stronger, personality and heart wise - I want to have more hobbies and things to work on, and I want to strengthen my relationship with my family and friends and be better in general.
Visit Japan, and in any way see Eito, and spend New Years with them (If I can!) It's their 8th year, man ;-;
5. What countries did you visit?
Japan, England, Scotland & France.
6. What date in 2011 will remain etched in your memory?
December 29-30, January 1.
7. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I got involved with so much this year, like I feel like I really grew as a person.
I became more confident and social, and started talking to people around me, and talking to teachers XD I went into activities like MUN and made new friends.
I actually stayed home alone and took care of my little brothers and sister, and the house.
I started looking into my religion and paying more attention to it, reading more 'duaas' everyday and always remembering Allah, no matter what the situation is :)
*not only one situation*
8. What was your biggest failure?
Trying to go to Japan this year *ugh*
9. Did you suffer any illness or injury?
No, thank god.
10. What was the best thing you bought?
SNSD Album and Concert
.. & I don't really buy things XD
11. Who's behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Oh, I don't think I can even count them.
My "Best Friend" She was supposed to look out for me, be there for me, make sure I'm not hurt, but instead she does the complete opposite. Hurt me with all her words, I swear I've never cried so much for anyone <.<
Someone close to me: When we're out with someone else, she acts like I'm a complete kid and acts so bad to me, I can't even believe that's her, she's an angel when we're alone though. What are you trying to prove?
Some school friends, and some behavior from my family~
Love and forgive everyone though ^u^
12. Where did most of your money go?
Eitoooo and stuff alone~
13. What did you get really really really excited about?
SUPERNATURAL. Staying at my cousin's place ummm going to Japan!!! and um idk.
14. What songs will always remind you of 2011?
All BTR's songs.
Eito - T.W.L & Yellow Pansy street and 365日家族.
SNSD's Born To Be A Lady and Mr.Taxi
15. Compared to this time last year are you:
a) Fatter or thinner? Thinner ;____;
b) Happier or sadder? Happier
c) Richer or poorer? I don't know really..
16. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Study better, study languages and study.
Spend more time with certain people.
Take time to find myself.
17. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Believing in people, being so weak and NOT STUDYING.
18. How will you be spending Christmas?
I.. don't celebrate Christmas LOL
19. Which LJ/MySpace users did you meet for the first time?
20. Did you fall in love in 2011?
21. How many one night stands?
22. What was your favourite TV show?
AAAAAAH. Ryoryoryoryo. Sorry, Zenkai Girl, Inu wo Kau to Iu Koto, SUPERNATURAL!
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don't hate anyone, honestly.
24. What was/were the best books you read?
As It is
An Inspector calls
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
UM, I like slow songs waaaaay more than fast ones.
Like not depressing sad ones, but deep meaning ballads with voices that give me goosebumps <3
26. What did you want and get?
Eito everything, a new phone, ummm. what else.
I didn't get Ryo..
27. What did you want and not get?
To go to Japan
28. What was your favourite film this year?
OMG. I can't count!
Ummmmm, Alvin and the Chipmunks 3 CUTENESSS
New Years Eve
HARRY POTTER *sob*
29. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
I became 16 and I had a depressing day, until I was surprised by my cousins + sister with a surprise party!! They had a Ryo cake and everything, even put 'Code' for me.
Oh the love ;A;
And I got presents from such lovely people <33
30. What one thing would have made your year more satisfying?
Studying, getting better grades.
GOING TO EITO ;__;
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
Simple and Stylish..maybe.
But Simple for sure LOL
32. What kept you sane?
Eito, sometimes SNSD - my lovely friends and family (mother, cousins and sister) thank you all so so much <3333
33. Which celebrity did you fancy the most?
NISHIKIDO RYO. I will forever fancy you and love you, let it be 2011 or 2040 ;____; sob my love for you is too much sob sob sob SOBBB.
Im Yoona-Jung Jessica-Kim Taeyeon-Tiffany Hwang: These girls really helped me through a lot this year, like finding myself out, being more confident, having more fun and going after what I love, I'm really happy I got into SNSD <3
And of course Eito, who make my heart happy and fill it with love. every. single. day. <3333
.. that wasn't just one LOL.
34. Which political issue stirred you the most?
The Arab Spring!!
35. Who did you miss?
my Ni-chan ;___; I haven't talked to you in forever!! I miss her so much </3>"Yesterday's sadness and tears still didn't dry up but
enduring the pain, even if it seems I'm about to lose, I can't stop.
Teach me the meanings of these spilled tears.
Struggling inside my sighs I'm searching for the light.
Today I've cried and cried,
they say that one day I'll be able to smile.
I'll look up to the sky, strech my hands,
prepare myself for tomorrow.
And then once again, once again,
I want to be able to laugh with the smile you gave me
because it's not over yet."</i>
There are so many Eito songs that I can put here, but this is perfect.